Thursday, November 10, 2011

Getting Started...

Hey Everyone,

My name is Amanda. I am a full time mom and part time Registered Nurse. I thought it would be a fun idea to start a blog to not only share my life, my hobbies, but of course all of my adventures in being a mom.

I have been married to my wonderful husband, Garth, for 4 1/2 years. We have 3 wonderful kids, Kane (13), Lucy (3 1/2), and Husdon (12mo). We live in a small mid-west town in Wisconsin. We love our family and spending time together.

I love to cook, bake, read, laugh, love, and learn from my kids. I have lots of stories of my kids. They are the best kids. They are so full of energy and life- and you will never guess what they are going to do next!
Like I said before, I hope to bring friends and family closer together with my stories and adventures. Hopefully you can pull up a chair, read about us- smile, laugh, and maybe even cry with us.

Love Always,

Mama Schuey

No comments:

Post a Comment