Thursday, November 10, 2011

Winter

Winter has arrived in the Frozen Tundra.

It is time for me to get out all the snow pants, hats, and boots- for the whole family.

Kane loves to do anything with his dad... hunting, ice fishing.... that is until he gets cold or bored :)

Lucy loves to play outside in the snow. I admire her adaptability. Her energy is both amazing and exhausting.

This is Hudson's first real winter. He slept and nursed through last winter. He is the happiest little boy I know. Im sure he will love trying to keep up with his older brother and sister, all dressed up in snow clothes.

Watching my kids grow and change with the seasons makes me proud. They teach me to appreciate what I have and make the best of anything. So, I guess I better dress warm and try to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment