Monday, January 23, 2012

Dear Dani-

After reading my cousin, Dani's, blog about her honeymoon to Jamaica. Pause. Sigh. Jealous. I wanted to provide evidence of my pure hatred of laundry. My arch nemesis.

For some more background information, check out Dani's blog at neverhalt.wordpress.com. You will get what I am talking about.

Back to the competition of who hates laundry more.

A (texting) conversation she and I had on this very topic, went a little like this.

Me: "My idea of good foreplay- Garth putting away all my laundry. Ah, now that is sexy."

Dani: "I'd probably sleep with anyone who would put my laundry away. Or at least slip them a *serious* tip."

This is for you Dani-

this is one of 3 baskets of dirty laundry, all with my name on them. Ugh.


Married mother of 3. Looking for anyone, to do my laundry. Pay is negotiable.



***Daddy- if you are reading. Don't be surprised. I am very busy. Busy, blogging.

P.S. Dani, about the lime green t-shirt/swimsuit idea. Brilliant. It has been negative temps and snowing here in the cheese head state, I would love a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment