Monday, January 30, 2012

Fat Bastard

A new favorite, but only because of the name.
If you haven't discovered, I love wine. I don't think that I have a problem, pro say, I'm just thirsty, a lot. Anyways. This past weekend we went to a Charity Event supporting the YMCA Boys and Girls club. It was a wine tasting. I didn't care where it was, or who went with me, there was wine, and the day ended in Y. It would be perfect. 3 hours and $80 later. I was no longer thirsty. We had a great time. Sampled some new wines, and enjoyed some old favorites. You can judge me all you want, but I supported a good cause. What did you do this weekend? Drink at home? Perhaps- you have a problem...



Another sampled winner

Garth's favorite- 3 years in a row.
Chris and Tonya, comparing notes....
This booth was promoting a brand of wine created, sold, and profited by a Catholic Priest. Now, I am not judging, but only in Wisconsin- right? I appreciate the play on words used. Creative.
This is 'Flood' after all the wine, and cocktails, and food. He is a professional, however; he doesn't like his picture taken as much as he likes to drink... Thanks for drinking with us buddy- we had fun!

P.S. I was taking these pictures with my IPhone in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. It is a new form of artistic expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment