Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What Did Simon Say?

While I was talking to my mother in law on the phone a few hours ago, Hudson was playing and Lucy was watching TinkerBell, for the 1000th time.

I was asking my mother in law if I could borrow her carpet shampooer tomorrow. You see, we have a black lab. Her name is Babe, and she has coarse black hair. This hair can be found all over my house. My favorite place you can find it is woven into the white carpet of my bedroom floor. Oh yeah, and the furniture.

Back to my phone conversation. Kerry (my mother in law) was talking on and on about different techniques to help me clean (and cope with) this black dog hair. We were having a nice conversation when- Lucy came screaming into the living room (where I was relaxing, watching X-Factor on TV).

Post Mess
Apparently Hudson had, like a little McGyver, successfully escaped his diaper and pooped on my bedroom floor. Then, by the time I was able to run in there, he had rolled in it, and allowed the dog to play in it with him. Did I mention, I have WHITE carpet in my bedroom?

Horrified, I quickly hung up the phone with my mother in law and dove into cleaning up the mess that ruined my night. Not to mention, made me miss Simon Cowell's opinion on the X-Factor!

Irony-  if you remember, I was on the phone talking about carpet cleaners!

Looking to purchase-
One efficient carpet cleaner.

Looking to sell-
Black Lab who sheds, and plays with little boy poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment