Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Favorite Kids

My day started like this...

The house was quiet. I woke up, rolled over, checked the clock and noticed Garth wasn't home from work yet. I decided to lay in bed until one of the kids MADE me get up. I must have dozed back to sleep- go figure.

I woke up about 20 minutes later to the sounds of both my kids. This normally wouldn't surprise me, but, the sounds were coming from the Baby Cam. This could only mean one thing- Lucy was in Hudson's room. But why?

Here was my view from the Baby Cam




This is what I found when I got into Hudson's room



When I asked Lucy what she was doing, she happily responded and said, "I'm in Hudson's crib with him, I waked him up. I got his milk and I have mine too!" Hudson just giggled.

This is why these kids are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment