Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fashion Forward

If you follow along, you will remember a blog I wrote about my daughter, Lucy (see Girls Don't Wear Pants). And her stubborn ability make me crazy.

Lucy has come a long way in the past few months. She has agreed to, and fell in love with, wearing leggings- EVERYDAY. Don't get me wrong, she still dresses herself, beautifully, I might add. But, it is less of a struggle to get out of the house every morning.

My mother in law takes my kids about once a month for a long day of Grandma Fun. She spoils the hell out of them, loves them, and returns them like junkies fresh from Disneyland. It's perfect.

Look closely, she even accessorized with homemade jewelry.
This past weekend, Grandma Schuey took the kids to WalMart for a grocery run. This is a picture she sent me of Lucy.












This picture sums Lucy up in one word- SPECIAL. This was no "special" day. But, you can always count on Lucy to make any occasion special with her fashion sense. She is beautiful, and she knows it. If she would cooperate, I would probably try to sell her "image" to a print/modeling agency and make some extra cash.

As my mom would say- "Move over Kim K."

There is a new fashion diva in town, and trust me, there is NOT enough room for the two of you.

I'm tired of being crazy, it is just easier, and less expensive (less therapy and/or prescription drugs) if I just allow my little Lucy to be fashion forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment