Monday, January 16, 2012

'Lucy'-fer

The other night I was putting away laundry in my room while Lucy was watching Beauty and the Beast on repeat. As I was digging through my drawer of Grannie pannies, Lucy began to gaze off to nowhere and calmly uttered,

"Mom, I see a lady over there." Pointing to the corner of my bedroom.
"What do you mean, you see a lady?" I ask.

"You know mom, like a dead lady." She repeated. Then she snapped out of it, and started to sing along with Belle and the Beast.

Shocked, but consumed with socks and underwear I shrugged it off.

Later, it got me thinking. I don't know whether to laugh at her imagination or call a Catholic Priest for help. Wait, can a "has been" Mormon call a priest? Maybe I should just cancel cable TV and hope for the best.

Who I am kidding? I cant cancel cable. Then how would I know which wig Kim Zolciak (RHOA) is wearing or how the Kardashians are keeping up? What would I do with my free time. Yeah, forget cancelling cable.

New plan- make Lucy wear a necklace made of garlic and ask my Catholic grandma (Nanny) to light a candle for Lucy this week. Catholics light candles, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment