Thursday, March 15, 2012

Funny Text Messages

Just a few (funny) conversations that I have had with different people- throughout the week.

Me: Did you start your stats paper yet?
Jen: No, r u done???
Me: No. Did one article and havent looked at the quiz yet. Maybe tonight?
Jen: Right there with you. Went to Kohls- 30% off coupon. Bought swimsuits for the kids. Got me ready for summer.
Me: Yeah. I think I will take the kids to the park. Stats=yuck.

Later in the day....

Jen: saw you called earlier, sorry. we were in by the guinea pigs.
Me: oh nothing, by the way. stats-1, me-0


Me: Have fun in Utah mom. Dont puke in Denver.
Mom: I forgot about puking in Denver. Fuck. I just drank a coffee.
Me: hahaha

My mom sent me this picture with this message attached.












Mom: Me. with lips. get used to it. shelf life- 18 months.

I had no response for this.

2 comments:

  1. Remove that photo of me before I have to call my attorney and start legal proceedings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew and take that photo of me and him off this page as well. You are so in trouble.

    ReplyDelete