Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm in heat

The heat has been rising everyday. I have lived in Wisconsin for 10 years. The weather still kicks my ass. Every day. Mother nature will never satisfy me. My husband believes that nothing will ever satisfy me. Unless mother nature has a perfect day planned and my husband has no need to irritate me, than no. I will probably never be satisfied.

The heat makes me cranky. OK. The heat makes me crazy. Crazier than normal. Certifiably crazy. My kids wilt in the heat. Literally. The wilting makes me nuttier. It makes me feel like I have skittles for brains. I can not function. It makes me empathetic towards the wicked witch of the west. Awhhhhhhhh. I'm melllllllllltiiiiiiiing!!!!

With that being said. The heat hit 101 degrees today. But- according to Weather Channel app on my iPhone, it felt like 111. Awesome. You know what my kids wanted to do? Play outside. And wilt. More awesome.

Apparently the heat makes other people a little cuckoo too. Take good old Mitt Romney. It came out recently that he has been hiding money in off shore accounts in Bermuda. Hot? He denies doing anything wrong. Crazy? I love a good honest lie. They make perfect sense. I wonder if he is paying tithing on that secret money?  Maybe he should spend more time banking in AMERCIA.

More craziness. The Mormon Bachelor made its premiere on YouTube. I guess the Mormons are in heat too. I can't wait to follow along. Perfect. Pass the popcorn. And turn up the AC damn it!

Even hotter and crazier, my little sister Jillian is here to visit from Happy Valley, Utah. She is melting in the heat too. Because it is so hot, we decided to go to the grocery store. Even though I have central air at home, unless I am naked, I am not cool enough. The frozen food section is a way better place to hang out, eat Popsicles, and avoid the heat- barefoot.


Oh and, did anyone else hear that Katie Holmes finally filed for divorce from that nut job Tom Cruise? Has to be the heat. It is making everyone do crazy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment