Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Quiet

I don't think that you can truly appreciate "peace and quiet" until you become a parent. Whether you are a parent to a child, children, dogs, cats, or a parakeet- the quiet is scare and sought after.

In the peace of quietness, one can choose to read, clean, knit, bake, nap- whatever. Tonight, after coming home from work, I walked into the sound of nothing. It was quiet in my house. Both of my kids were already asleep. Apparently, they had quite the day with Grandpa and Grandma Schuey. I would like to take this time to thank them. THANK YOU!


 Sunday Pancake Breakfast, what looks like a great start to an exhausting day.

Now, what to do with this spectacular "peace and quiet," I think I will sit on the couch and channel surf the TV. Maybe a little reality television indulgence???

No comments:

Post a Comment