Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another week. In review.

My week- a retrospective.

96% Graduate Stats- final grade.

My legs burned in CardioPower- thanks Lisa. I will appreciate sitting on the toilet on a whole new level.

Spring was hit with a cold spell and rain. My kids revolted with cabin fever.

Lucy spent more time in 'time outs' than not.

I ate my feelings (of stress) with my favorite white chocolate raspberry ice cream from The Creamery. So much for my work outs. Ah.

DrawSomething took over my life.

Hunger Games crushed box offices. Too bad I still need to find time to read the books.

Rick Santorum slummed it at the local bowling alley, while Mitt Romney flirted with old ladies at the local diner. Puke.

Lucy met the Easter Bunny and learned about "the rebirth of spring." MeMe's attempt at teaching Lucy about Jesus.

Wine with friends. Loves.

Oh and. Did anyone see the season premiere of Game of Throwns? Exciting.

Until I have something better to write-
mamaschuey







No comments:

Post a Comment