Friday, July 27, 2012

Define "Insanity"

As if my life wasn't insane enough, I decided to take the Insanity 60 day Challenge. You have heard of it. Its that crazy work out DVD that late night television is trying to sell to the world.
Well it worked on my (somewhat) lazy, cookie eating ass. I'm in. Well kind of. I have only completed day one. Day one of a brutal, gut wrenching, nausea inducing exercise nightmare.

My reasoning behind this disaster- Lucy asking me when the baby in my belly is coming. And, because despite my self confident exterior, I am a hot mess of insecure on the inside. I hate myself for that. I want to be a better example for my (not so) innocent daughter. I want her to (continue to) grow up loving herself and who she is. I could stand to learn a little from this confident, sassy diva.

So while I am crying in pain from Insanity, I will consider it a punishment for all the times I say something negative about myself. I will be better. For her. For myself.

If not. I will seek help. And drugs. Of the legal variety.

Okay. Bring on day #2. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment